Seeking Nominations for 2016
City Clerk of the Year
Township Clerk of the Year
Village Clerk of the Year
Please consider submitting a nomination for a deserving Clerk for the 2016 City, Township, and Village Clerk of the Year Awards. The Nomination deadline is January 15, 2016. Up to five nominees in each category are chosen for placement on the ballot by committees of previous winners based on the following criteria:
- Years of experience as a municipal clerk;
- Demonstration of greater-than-average performance in the position;
- Involvement in county, state and national associations;
- Demonstrated interest in improving their professional and personal skills, and in the advancement of the profession;
- A record of contributing to the improvement of their community and the respect of community leaders.
The nomination form is available here or by calling the Clerk of the Year Committee Chair: Holly Thompson, Williamston City Clerk, 517-655-2774.
A nominee must be a member of the MAMC in 2015 and must renew their membership in 2016.
The 2016 awards will be presented on Thursday, June 16, 2016 at the MAMC Annual Conference in Lansing.