Forum

BS&A and Credit Card Use
Last Post 12/22/2016 07:26 AM by Dennise Dryden. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Stephen French

--
12/21/2016 03:53 PM
    We are implementing the BS&A Software into our utility (Electronic, Water & Wastewater fees) and looking to upgrade the credit card payment package that we currently use. We are hopeful that our new system will allow on-line credit card payments, as well as "point-of-sale" for our parks, libraries, City Hall, etc...

If you accept credit cards and integrate these payments with BS&A, can you tell me what payment system you use (ie: Point & Pay)and if you like/dislike the system?

Thank you!

Stephen M. French
    City Clerk
    City of Hillsdale
    517-437-6441
    sfrench@cityofhillsdale.org
    Kristine (Kris) Hazeres

--
    12/21/2016 03:59 PM
    We have BS&A here in Marquette. Ideally, you could speak with our Treasurer, Mary Schlicht, to get the best info on the system.
    City of Marquette 906-228-0475.
    Michelle (Shelly) King

--
    12/21/2016 04:27 PM
    We accept Credit Card payments for Utility bill payments and Tax payments only. It is a little bit of a hassle, especially during monthly bank reconciliations, accounting for what has/has not been deposited into our accounts, what needs to be carried over, and what should to be transferred (all of our Point and Pay payments are deposited to our utility billing account and I have to transfer payments made for Tax payments into our tax account). But the residents seem to utilize the service and appreciate that it is available, especially in a pinch. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Michelle King, City Clerk
    City of Flushing
    810-659-5665
    Dennise Dryden

--
    12/22/2016 07:26 AM
    We use BS&A for all our applications and use PNP for all cash receipting items. Money from PNP is deposited into our account within two-three days and goes right into our tax fund and everything else is general fund. There is no transferring between bank accounts. It works great and our residents like it too. Here is our link on our website to tell you more. http://www.sylvanlake.org/i_want_to.../index.php Also PNP is great to work with too. Balancing is very easy you print your report from PNP and CR and it is pretty easy to figure out what is outstanding at month end.

Call if you have any questions.
    Dennise Dryden
    City of Sylvan Lake
    248-682-1440
    You are not authorized to post a reply.