Forum

office wages
Last Post 11/30/2017 11:08 AM by Max Engle. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Julia Stonestreet

--
11/29/2017 11:37 AM
    I know that this has been a topic of interest in the past, but Our board would like to get the most recent information.
    We are looking for salaries for all office positions and the hours that position works, and duties. Especially for Townships of a size of 5,000 to 10,000 people. For example: I am the clerk I work at least 30 hours a week in the office, I do all statutory duties and other duties my range is $25,000 to $50,000. My deputy works a minimum of 20 hours assists in stator duties and does office work (typing, filing, waiting on counter) this range is $12 to $18. I know this is a lot, but if you could possibly send me any information I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
    Julia Stonestreet
    Spring Arbor Township
    Julia@springarbor.org
    John Dantzer

--
    11/30/2017 08:57 AM
    I am the clerk and treasurer for the City of West Branch and work 40+ hours a week and have a salary of $55,000 plus benefits

I have a deputy clerk/treasurer that deals primarily with payroll, taxes payments and disbursements, and daily deposits. That position is also a 40 hour a week position and makes $18.89 an hour

I also have a administrative assistant that works at our front desk and deals primarily with answering phone calls, assisting residents that come into City Hall with questions/concerns, takes daily tax and utility payments, filing, and any other projects that may be assigned. It is also a full time 40 hour a week job and makes $13.81 per hour with full benefits

John Dantzer
    City of West Branch
    Max Engle
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    11/30/2017 11:08 AM
    I am the Clerk for Chocolay Charter Township
    Population 6000
    I work about 15-20 hours a week except during Elections. Salary of $10,850
    Financial / Deputy Clerk 40 hours a week. Salary $47,961.
    Administrative Assistant 30-40 hours a week except for Elections. Salary $33,533
    Part time Elections Clerk On call Salary $2000 per year $11.00 per hr.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.