You must be logged in BEFORE registering to access the member rate! Login Now
Beginning in 2019, the MAMC Institute class size will be limited to 40 first-year participants. Municipal, county, and township clerks and deputy clerks in Michigan will be given priority in the order the registration and payment are received.
Member registration $650 (Members must be logged in to access the member rate)
Non-member registration $700
- MAMC accepts credit card payments and online registration through this page.
- Fee includes lunch on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and dinner on Sunday, and Thursday.
- The registration deadline is July 31, 2020.
- Lodging is separate. A block of rooms has been reserved at the Comfort Inn Hotel and Conference Center at a special rate of $85.00 per night. Call 989-772-4000 for reservations and indicate that you are with MAMC.
- A late charge of $50.00 will be charged for payments postmarked after the deadline. (Faxing or emailing registration forms before the deadline does not avoid the late fee)
- Questions? Contact Institute Coordinator Mary Bender: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 231-797-5536, fax 231-797-5865.
- Scholarship opportunities are available. Please visit our scholarship page for more information.
MAMC Cancellation Policy
Cancellation requests must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 517-371-1170. Advance registrations cancelled by the deadline will receive a full refund minus a $50.00 cancellation fee. Cancellation requests received after the deadline, no-shows, and instances where participants need to leave the event before it is over will be charged the full registration fee and are not entitled to any refund.
Reminder: Attendance is required at all sessions in order to receive credit towards IIMC and MAMC certification. Please do not register unless you are prepared to attend all sessions.
You must be logged in BEFORE registering to access the member rate!
Login Now then click on this link to register.
or download the fillable form here.